Several Injured in Major Crash in Fort Worth Texas
Fort Worth emergency crews responded to a serious collision Friday morning. Several people are believed to have suffered serious injuries.
Details of the Fort Worth Crash
According to Texas News Today, the crash happened around 7:30 am on Evans Avenue and East Jesamine Street, just east of Interstate 35W.
At least one vehicle, a van, rolled over. Multiple people were trapped in the vehicle requiring extrication, and nine people suffered injuries.
MedStar spokesman Matt Zavadsky said three of the injured people were in serious condition and six were in good condition.
The accident remains under investigation.
Texas Car Accident Statistics 2018
Information provided by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT):
- There were 12,161 serious injury crashes in Texas in 2018 with 14,908 people sustaining a serious injury.
- There were 701 people killed in crashes occurring in intersections or related to an intersection.
- There were 548 people killed in head-on crashes in 2018.
- There were no deathless days on Texas roadways in 2018.
- There were 940 people killed in motor vehicle traffic crashes where a driver was under the influence of alcohol. This is 26% of the total number of people killed in motor vehicle traffic crashes.
Injured in a Car Crash? Call Thomas J. Henry Law
For more than 25 years, Thomas J. Henry Law has represented victims of serious car accidents across Texas and the United States. Our firm has built a reputation on securing record-breaking results and has litigated against some of the largest defendants in the world.
If you have been injured in a car accident, you deserve an attorney who will put your recovery first. Call Thomas J. Henry Law to speak with an experienced car accident attorney today. We are available 24/7 nights and weekends to assist you and offer FREE case consultations to injured victims without any obligation.