About the Austin Crash
According to KXAN, the crash occurred just after midnight. The vehicle crashed into a house on Travis County Circle, near Barton Creek Wilderness Park. One person was in the house at the time of the crash but was not injured.
Austin-Travis County EMS extracted the three teenagers form the vehicle, and all were transported to South Austin Medical Center.
EMS said one patient suffered serious injuries, but they were not life-threatening.
Authorities are working to determine if alcohol played a role in the collision.
Dangerous Highways and Intersections in Austin, Texas
Like many of the large cities in Texas, across the city of Austin, traffic and congestion are a daily occurrence. The following highways and intersections are particularly dangerous due to the volume of vehicles traveling on these roads each day. When motorists drive irresponsibly in high-traffic areas, accidents and serious injuries occur.
- Interstate 35 (I-35), from US 290 to SH 71
- MoPac Expressway, from US 183 to S. Capital of Texas Highway
- N. Capital of Texas Highway (Loop 360), from Ranch to Market 2244 to US 290
- Intersection of East Riverside Drive and South Pleasant Valley Road
- Intersection of Lamar Boulevard and Parmer Lane
- Intersection of Butler Road and Lamar Boulevard
- Intersection of Riverside Drive and Willow Creek Drive
Remember that severe accidents in Austin can occur on any road, highway, expressway, or side-street.
Contact an Experienced Austin Auto Accident Injury Attorney
Have you or a loved one been injured in a car crash in Austin? Our experienced car accident attorneys in Austin are available 24/7 to take your call and provide you with a free legal consultation. Thomas J. Henry has a track record of achieving real result for clients suffering from serious and debilitating injuries. Let our team of attorneys help you navigate the legal process while you focus on healing. Call today to speak with an attorney, or fill out the contact form on this page and we will contact you.