Two Dead in Crash on San Antonio Interstate
Two people were killed early Saturday morning when they were struck by a van after exiting their vehicle following a separate collision.
Details of the Fatal San Antonio Collision
According to News 4 SA, an SUV was involved in a crash with a pickup on Northbound Interstate 35 at Eisenhauer Road on the Northeast side.
The two occupants of the SUV, a man and a woman, got out of their vehicle and were struck by an HVAC technician van. Both died at the scene.
The crash remains under investigation. The driver of the van is not facing charges at this time.
Texas Car Accident Statistics 2018
Information provided by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT):
- There were 12,161 serious injury crashes in Texas in 2018 with 14,908 people sustaining a serious injury.
- There were 701 people killed in crashes occurring in intersections or related to an intersection.
- There were 548 people killed in head-on crashes in 2018.
- There were no deathless days on Texas roadways in 2018.
- There were 940 people killed in motor vehicle traffic crashes where a driver was under the influence of alcohol. This is 26% of the total number of people killed in motor vehicle traffic crashes.
Speak with an Experienced San Antonio Car Crash Lawyer
If you have been involved in a crash in San Antonio or a nearby community, call Thomas J. Henry Law for representation. Our attorneys have the experience and resources to handle your claim effectively and aggressively. We will take immediate action on your claim and work to ensure you are in the position to secure maximum compensation.
Our San Antonio car accident lawyers are available 24/7 to assist you. We work on a contingency fee basis which means you pay us nothing unless and until we win your claim.
Our San Antonio Personal Injury Law Offices
- Phone number: 210-941-2191(attorneys available 24/7 to assist you)
- Address:5710 W Hausman Rd, Suite 108, San Antonio, Texas 78249