How to enter
Visit bark.tjhlaw.com, follow the link and online instructions to submit your digital photo of your pet and complete the entry process. To be eligible for the Contest, online entries must be received between 12:00 p.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on October 5, 2020 and 11:59 p.m. CST on October 18, 2020 (the “Contest Period”). All entries and requests become the property of Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Registration for the costume contest will begin at noon, 12:00 PM (CST) October 5, 2020 until, 11:59 PM (CST) October 18, 2020.
2. Votes will be accepted from noon, 12:00 PM (CST) October 19, 2020 until 11:59 PM (CST) October 22, 2020. Votes may be applied to one entry, or spread over several entries.
3. Complete the entry form and submit your photo(s) in a JPEG, JPG, PNG, or GIF format. (JPEG/JPG is the preferred form). All photos must be in focus and of good quality (brightness and contrast). All submitted photos are subject to review by Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC for inappropriate/offensive content (those entries will not be permitted and a refund will not be provided).
4. Photographs submitted for the contest must show the Contestant Pet Form (download here) in all photos. The Pet Contestant Form, if not downloaded, can be written on a piece of paper and must include 2020 Bark in the Park, Owner’s Name, Pet’s Name, and Pet Costume.
5. You can submit up to 3 photos. Photographs taken by a minor must be submitted by a legal guardian.
6. Photos may contain one or multiple animals. Please note if you would like each pet to be judged separately you will need to buy an additional ticket for each pet.
7. Photographs may not be edited or altered (other than minor color, contrast, or sharpness adjustments).
8. Photographs may not be embellished with text or art and must not be copyrighted or watermarked.
9. Photographs must contain pets (owned animals).
10. All submitted photos and information become the property of Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC to be used at our discretion for any and all marketing purposes without any compensation.
11. All donations are non-refundable. Entries and donations must be made via the online contest page. All online payments are made through a secure site – both credit and debit card transactions will be accepted.
12. Entrants/winners must be legal residents of the US at the time of the competition entry. Entrants/winners under the age of 18 must have the permission of a parent or legal guardian.
13. Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC is not responsible for any technical problems or for late, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries.
14. The potential prize winners will be notified by email at the addresses provided on the entry form. If the potential prize winners cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential prize winner forfeits the prize and Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.