Home Depot Recalls Portable Fan Heaters – Fire Hazard
According to a release by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Home Depot has issued a recall for its Soliel portable fan heaters in response to a fire hazard.
Home Depot has received 464 reports of the fans melting (which could lead to fires.)
About the Portable Fan Heaters
- The recall involves 107,000 Soliel portable fan heaters.
- Model #: CH-707
- The model number can be found printed on a sticker attached to the underside of the fan.
- Soleil is printed on the front of the fan in the center.
- The circular table fans are 8 inches and diameter, white in color and made out of plastic.
- Thermostat controls are located on the bottom left of the fan.
- Power and fan speed controls can be found on the bottom right of the fan.
- The fans were sold exclusively at Home Depot stores nationwide between September 2012 and May of 2013 for about $15.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of a recalled product, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.