Police in Dallas are investigating a fatal hit-and-run that left a pedestrian dead Saturday night.
Details of the Dallas Hit-and-Run
According to FOX 4 News, the fatal accident occurred just before 12:30 am in the 900 block of Morocco Avenue.
Officers arrived to find a man unresponsive on the ground. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver who struck the pedestrian fled the scene. Police are working to find the driver.
The accident remains under investigation.
Safety Tips for Pedestrians
- Use sidewalks whenever they’re available. If there’s no sidewalk, walk on the left side of the road facing traffic.
- Always cross at intersections or marked crosswalks. Look left, then right, then left again before proceeding.
- Make eye contact with drivers before crossing the street. Never assume a driver sees you.
- Be visible. Wear something light or reflective after dark.
- Don’t be distracted by devices that take your eyes and ears off the road.
- As a passenger, get in or out of a vehicle on the curbside of the street.
Injured in a Car Accident? Contact Thomas J. Henry Law
If you or a loved one was involved in a car accident, call Thomas J. Henry Law immediately. Our Dallas auto accident attorneys are available 24/7, nights and weekends. We have a reputation for securing record-breaking verdicts, and we handle every case with the attention and tenacity it deserves.
Our Dallas Personal Injury Law Offices
- Phone number: 214-646-3953(attorneys available 24/7 to assist you)
- Address: 6031 Connection Dr, #900, Irving, Texas 75039 (walk-in Monday through Friday)