Powerhouse Personal Injury Attorney Thomas J. Henry Announces Opening of New Dallas Office
DALLAS, TEXAS (October 1, 2021) – Texas’ largest personal injury firm, Thomas J. Henry Law, has expanded its operations in Dallas, announcing a new office location to better serve clients in Dallas, Texas and surrounding communities.
Thomas J. Henry Law has built a reputation for securing substantial verdicts and settlements in courtrooms throughout Texas and across the nation. With the increased demand for the firm’s services in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, founder Thomas J. Henry announced that his firm would be opening a new, ultramodern law office to better serve the community.
Thomas J. Henry Law’s new office is strategically located in Irving, Texas, near the center of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, allowing the firm’s attorneys to quickly travel to and assist clients in their times of need. In addition to an experienced team of licensed personal injury attorneys, the full-service office location also benefits from state-of-the-art trial technology, an industry-leading case management system, multimedia conference rooms, and a dedicated support staff to ensure client satisfaction is at the center of every case.
Dallas Injury Attorneys Ready to Handle Your Personal Injury Claim
Thomas J. Henry Law’s team of Dallas injury lawyers are prepared to handle all manner of personal injury cases, including:
- Car Accidents
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Mass Tort
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Truck Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
Dallas Personal Injury Attorneys Available 24/7, Will Travel to You
Thomas J. Henry Law’s new Dallas office has the resources and staff to serve injured clients at any hour. The physical office holds regular business hours Monday through Friday with walk-ins welcome – evening and weekend appointments are available as well. If you are unable to travel to Thomas J. Henry Law’s office, they will send an attorney directly to you. Attorneys are available 24/7, nights and weekends to accommodate client needs.
If you’ve been injured, do not wait; contact Thomas J. Henry Law now for your Free Initial Consultation.
- Phone number: 214-646-3953 (attorneys available 24/7 to assist you)
- Address: 6031 Connection Dr #900, Irving, TX 75039 (walk-ins Monday through Friday)
About Thomas J. Henry Law
Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC, is one of the nation’s leading personal injury firms. Since 1993, the firm has fought to secure justice and compensation for individuals who have lost loved ones due to the negligence of others and to prevent similar instances of wrongful death from occurring again. Over that time, Thomas J. Henry and his firm have been the recipients of numerous awards and recognitions.
In 2021, Thomas J. Henry Law was named “Law Firm of the Year” by the American Institute of Legal Professionals.
In 2020, the firm was named one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor for the second consecutive year. It was the only law firm to secure the accolade. Firm founder Thomas J. Henry was named one of SA Scene Magazine’s Best San Antonio Lawyers. Thomas J. Henry was also recognized in Texas Lawyer’s (an ALM Company) Southwest Top Verdicts and Settlements of 2020 for securing the #1 Gross Negligence Verdict for the year.
In 2019, Thomas J. Henry Law was recognized as one of the nation’s Premier Law Firms by Newsweek.com. That same year, Bloomberg Businessweek published a feature on Thomas J. Henry, highlighting his firm’s “clear commitment to client satisfaction.” Thomas J. Henry was also named the Best Attorney of San Antonio by the SA Current.
In 2018, Thomas J. Henry was named a Distinguished Lawyer by Lawyers of Distinction and was also recognized as one of the Best Personal Injury Attorneys in the nation by Newsweek.com. In 2017, Thomas J. Henry achieved one of the 10 largest verdicts recorded in Texas for the year (awarded to Thomas J. Henry by Texas Lawyer, an ALM company) as well as the #1 Texas Car Accident, Bus Accident, and Negligent Supervision Verdicts for the year (awarded to Thomas J. Henry by TopVerdict.com).
Other recent results include:
- $50 Million for a Trucking Accident Resulting in Wrongful Death (Expenses: $1,126,381 | Attorney’s Fees: $21,000,000 | Net to Client: $27,000,000)
- $35 Million for a Trucking Accident Resulting in Wrongful Death (Expenses: $100,000.00 | Attorney’s Fees: $12,750,000.00 | Net to Client: $22,150,000.00)
- $30.2 Million for an Accident Involving a Recalled Vehicle Resulting in Spinal Cord and Back Injuries (Expenses: $39,576.15 | Attorney’s Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57)
- $12.7 Million for a Medical Malpractice Resulting in Spinal Cord and Back Injuries (Expenses: $300.000.00 | Attorney’s Fees: $2,000,000.00 | Net to Client: $10.4 Million – Purchase of Lifetime Annuity)
- $10.9 Million for Medical Malpractice Resulting in Spinal Cord and Back Injuries (Expenses: $300,000.00 | Attorney’s Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 – Purchase of Lifetime Annuity)
- $10 Million for a Company Vehicle Accident Resulting in Spinal Cord and Back Injuries (Expenses: $125,000.00 | Attorney’s Fees: $4,250,000.00 | Net to Client: $5,625,000.00)
In 2016, Forbes Magazine named Thomas J. Henry a “Texas Leader in Law,” noting his ability to secure large financial awards, a positive reputation among professional peers, and a dedication to philanthropy at the local, national, and global levels.
Thomas J. Henry is also a lifetime member of both the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and of Rue Ratings’ “Best Attorneys of America.”
Outside of the courtroom, the firm is known for its many philanthropic endeavors and generous contributions to local and global communities.
The firm has an active philanthropy program that supports causes related to poverty, veterans, national disaster relief, education, animals, and the arts.