About the I-41 Vehicle Crash
The incident revolved around a three vehicle crash at the sole responsibility of a driver riding into oncoming traffic in the wrong direction. Four victims accumulated serious injuries while another unfortunately passed away.
The Germantown Police Department disclosed receiving numerous responder calls around 10:22 p.m. to secure the crash scene northbound of I-41 south of Holy Hill Road. Witnesses who phoned in the incident reports allegedly witnessed the driver at fault riding southbound in a northbound lane.
The actual crash scene resulted in three badly damaged vehicles as well as one consumed in flames.
Victim Injuries and Outcomes
An early investigation is currently underway. Substantial evidence points towards a Subaru SUV being driven in the wrong direction by a 20-year-old man from Jackson. Reports suggest this was an alcohol related tragedy.
- 18-year-old Shellie Becker collided her sedan into the SUV driving westbound. She later passed away from injury.
- 20-year-old male passenger with Becker was transferred to a hospital with serious injuries
- 33-year-old man from Kaukauna collided into the SUV driving northbound
- Subaru driver and cause of the crashes was taken to Froedtert Hospital in Wauwatosa
- 21-year-old passenger from Juneau was also taken to Froedtert
Contact an Experienced Texas Car Accident Lawyer
you or a loved one have been injured in a car crash, contact Thomas J. Henry. Our experienced auto accident attorneys have experience handling a multitude of injury accidents, no matter how severe the crash or injury. You may be entitled to compensation for your damages if another driver acted negligently. Our firm has the experienced lawyers and financial resources that you need to achieve the real results you deserve.
Our firm has offices in Corpus Christi, San Antonio, Austin, and Houston, serving clients across Texas and nationwide. Call us today for a free case review — attorneys are available 24/7, nights and weekends. If you cannot make it to our office, we can visit you at your home, in the hospital, or at work.