San Antonio Personal Injury Lawyers
Experienced Injury Attorneys Serving Clients in San Antonio, Texas for Over 25 Years
Thomas J. Henry has represent injured victims in San Antonio for more than 25 years. Whether you have been injured in an auto accident, company vehicle accident, trucking accident, or workplace accident, our team of more than 200 experienced injury attorneys and 350 supporting staff have the resources and experience to ensure you claim is handled effectively and aggressively. Thomas J. Henry has built a nationwide reputation for securing record-breaking settlement and verdicts against some of the largest companies and cooperation in the country. Now its time to let our history of success work for you.
- Phone Number: (210) 874-2615
- Fax Number: 888-956-8001
- Address: 4715 Fredericksburg Rd #507, San Antonio, TX 78229
Please note, our personal injury attorneys are available 24/7, nights and weekends in order to accommodate your needs. If you are unable to travel to our offices, we will send an attorney directly to you.
San Antonio Personal Injury Lawyers Handling a Broad Scope of Practice Areas
At our San Antonio law office, we handle cases concerning all of our legal practice areas, including:
- Car Accident Lawyers – 43,951 car accidents were recorded in San Antonio, Texas in 2017, resulting in 143 deaths and 954 suspected serious injuries. From the Interstate 35 to Loop 410, to De Zavala Drive and Wurzbach Street, high-speed highly-congested roadways and continuous construction mean a potentially serious car accident is always moments away. When an crash does occur, make the right choice. Thomas J. Henry’s experienced San Antonio car accident attorneys have been successfully representing injured clients in San Antonio and surrounding areas for more than 25 years. Our attorneys are available 24/7, night and weekends to assist you.
- Company Vehicle Accident Lawyers – Company vehicle accidents can involve vehicles of all makes, models, shapes, and sizes. This includes dump trucks, garbage trucks, vehicle transporters, transit buses, school buses, utility vehicles, construction vehicles, and Uber and Lyft vehicles. Company vehicle accidents present unique liability issues as multiple parties can be held responsible for your injuries, including the drier and their employer. Thomas J. Henry Law has represented clients injured in San Antonio company vehicle accidents for more than 25 years. We have the experience and the resources to handle your case aggressively and effectively.
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers – San Antonio is home to a thriving medical community with some of the best doctors and healthcare professionals Texas has to offer. Major hospitals include University Hospital, Northeast Baptist Hospital and The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio. While the vast majority of our healthcare providers are knowledgeable, experienced, and have their patients’ safety and health at top of mind, medical errors do occur. In fact, 24.4 per 1,000 Texas residents are victims of medical malpractice. At Thomas J. Henry Law, our San Antonio medical malpractice lawyers understand how upsetting it can be to suffer harm at your physician’s hands. If you suffered injury or illness due to medical malpractice, don’t hesitate to call our San Antonio medical malpractice attorneys for a free consultation.
- Motorcycle Accidents Lawyers – In 2017, Texas surpassed 500 motorcyclist fatalities for the second year in a row. The truth is motorcycles offer less protection than cars and trucks, and they are often less visible to inattentive driver. Injuries sustained in motorcycle accidents tend to be severe in nature, often requiring surgeries as well as years of treatment and physical therapy. If you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident, let our San Antonio motorcycle accident attorneys assist you with the legal process and help you get back on your feet and back on your bike.
- Premises Liability Lawyers – The concept of premises liability involves an injury caused by a dangerous, unsafe, or defective condition on a property. Premises liability cases are oftentimes complex and require a legal team with vast experience handling these types of claims. They also require resources and the ability to retain experts that can help prove your story. Thomas J. Henry has handled many successful slip and fall cases in San Antonio for more than 25 years. Let our dedicated team of attorneys help you get the compensation you need to cover mounting medical bills and lost wages from missing work.
- Truck Accident Lawyers – In 2017, TxDOT recorded 2,659 commercial motor vehicle accidents in Bexar County which resulted in 8 deaths and hundreds of injuries. The nature of trucking accidents oftentimes results in serious injuries, including head and back injuries. If you have been injured in a semi-truck accident, it is important to act fast and find an experienced San Antonio trucking accident attorney to evaluate your case. We have successfully litigated against some of the largest corporations in the country, including Fortune 500 and 100 companies.
- Workplace Injury Lawyers – Many of the top industries in San Antonio are also some of the most dangerous in the country. This includes agriculture, oil and gas extraction, transportation, warehousing, and construction. In these industries, an accident at work can lead to serious, if not fatal, injuries. Employers are obligated to provide a safe environment for workers. Although the industries above are some of the more dangerous, unfortunately injuries can occur in any work setting. It’s important to reach out to a local workplace injury attorney in San Antonio if you’ve suffered from an injury, no matter how severe. At Thomas J. Henry, our lawyers are available to you whenever you need us. A free legal consultation is only a call or click away.
Do I Need an Attorney for My San Antonio Accident?
While every accident and injury is unique, it is typically best to consult with an attorney prior to making any decisions that could impact your claim. Speaking with an experienced attorney can help you understand what options available to you as well as what steps you should take to secure fair financial compensation. This is the reason Thomas J. Henry Law provides a FREE case consultation to all accident victims.
It is important to remember that the primary job of an insurance adjuster is to limit liability and save their company money. When an insurance adjuster calls you with questions concerning your accident, they are in fact looking for information that limits the liability of their client and information that can be used to downplay the extent of your injuries.
Adjusters may also ask for a recorded statement concerning your accident and injuries under the guise that they are simply gathering the information necessary to move your claim forward. The truth is that this recorded statement can actually be used to erode your case and path to financial recovery.
By speaking with an attorney before the insurers, you are protecting your rights and your best interests. If you choose to hire your attorney following your consultation, your attorney will begin working on your case that same day.
How Can A San Antonio Attorney Help Me with My Claim?
A successful personal injury attorney will utilize their legal expertise, resources, and knowledgeable support staff to develop your case in a way that accurately demonstrates liability as well as any economic and non-economic damages you have incurred. The ultimate goal is to take care of the clients claim so that the client can focus on their health and physical recovery.
Thomas J. Henry Law has the legal and financial resources necessary to properly build and handle your case in the most effective and efficient way possible. Your attorney will make sure you are treated with respect, are kept informed with the most up-to-date information on your case, and that you are comfortable throughout the entire legal process as we work to secure the compensation you deserve. We will also work with medical providers to ensure you receive proper medical treatment for all of your injuries.
Experienced attorneys also have access to expert witnesses with specialized knowledge on a subject related to the case. Thomas J. Henry has spent years finding the best expert witnesses across the United States. Our firm retains the most qualified experts for each individual case, from accident reconstruction experts to medical professionals. Every expert undergoes a rigorous and in-depth examination process before ever being involved in a client’s case.
What Do I Risk By Not Contacting an Experienced Local Injury Lawyer?
The risks of not contacting an attorney after an accident cannot be overstated. Simply put, you are jeopardizing your entire claim to recovery as well as future financial stability. Speaking to an insurer or insurance adjuster without consulting with an attorney can often result in:
- Unintentional inconsistencies – Crashes and accidents are hectic and disorienting. As time moves on, you will likely remember less and less about the events leading up to and following your accident. When an insurance company goes back to compare all the statements you made over a period of weeks or months, they will claim that any inconsistencies were attempts by you to mislead the company and label them as lies before a judge or a jury.
- Exposure to trick questions– Representatives often ask trick questions or word their inquiries in a way meant to trick or trap you. You may even be pressured into agreeing to facts that are not completely accurate just to get the representative off your back. Even an aggravated response of “I don’t know, maybe” or “I guess” can come back to haunt you later.
- Exposure to leading statements – Even a statement that seems innocent on its surface can damage your claim depending on your response. For example, by giving a positive response to statements like “I hope your back is starting to feel a bit better” or “Wow, it’s a miracle you weren’t more seriously injured,” you could be tricked into understating the severity of your injuries.
- Failure to report undiagnosed injuries – Most doctors agree that the full extent of injuries suffered in an accident may not be evident until several days after the accident has occurred. If a claims adjuster contacts you within 24 hours of a crash and asks about your injuries, chances are you will not be able to provide a complete list of injuries. This will not stop the insurance company from questioning and attempting to dismiss any injuries that became symptomatic after that initial recorded statement was made.
- Provide material for cross-examination – By the time deposition or trial occurs, chances are the defense counsel will have reviewed your recorded statements dozens of times. They will craft questions for cross-examination with the understanding that you likely don’t remember everything you said or agreed to in that recorded statement. And when you misremember or contradict yourself in a moment of confusion, they will try to claim your misstatement proves your testimony is not credible.
A Texas Firm with National Recognition
When you get results like this, people take notice. Thomas J. Henry is among the top personal injury law firms in Texas and in the United States. Recent accolades include:
- Forbes Magazine – Thomas J. Henry- 2016 Texas “Leaders in Law”
- Lawyers of Distinction – Thomas J. Henry
- San Antonio Current – Thomas J. Henry- Best San Antonio Attorney 2018
- Newsweek.com – Thomas J. Henry- Best Personal Injury Attorneys of 2018
- TopVerdict.com– Thomas J. Henry – #1 Texas Car Accident Verdict of 2017
- TopVerdict.com – Thomas J. Henry – #1 Texas Bus Accident Verdict of 2017
- TopVerdict.com– Thomas J. Henry – #1 Texas Negligent Supervision Verdict of 2017
- Texas Lawyer (an ALM Publication) – Thomas J. Henry- #1 Worker/Workplace Negligence of 2017
- Legal Leaders Magazine (an ALM Publication) – Thomas J. Henry- 2016 Texas’ Top Rated Lawyers
- Newsweek.com – Premier Law Firm of 2016
- Rue Ratings – Thomas J. Henry- Named Life-Time Member of Best Attorneys of America
- Legal Leaders Magazine (an ALM Publication) – Thomas J. Henry- 2015 Texas’ Top Rated Lawyers
- Rue Ratings – Thomas J. Henry- 2015 Best Attorneys of America
- Newsweek.com – Thomas J. Henry- Legal Superstars 2015
- Newsweek.com – Thomas J. Henry- 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys 2014
- Texas Lawyer (an ALM Publication)– 2014 Texas Verdicts Hall of Fame
- Texas Lawyer (an ALM Publication) – #1 Workplace Injury Verdict of 2013
- National Trial Lawyers – Thomas J. Henry- Top 100 Trial Lawyers (2013)
- National Law Journal – Top 100 Verdicts of 2013
- Parenting Magazine – Thomas J. Henry- 2013 Top Birth Injury Advocates
- National Law Journal – Top 100 Verdicts of 2012
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Thomas J. Henry (lifetime member)
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Thomas J. Henry (lifetime member)
Client Reviews of Our San Antonio Personal Injury Lawyers
Very informative about the whole case and really polite , the staff was always able to answer my question. Would most definitely use their services again in the future.
– Jesse J., 3/7/2017