Austin Personal Injury Lawyers
Attorneys Available 24/7, Nights and Weekends
Thomas J. Henry Law is a leading personal injury law firm representing accident victims in Austin, Texas, and nationwide. Our Austin office has the resources and staff to serve local clients as well as clients from surrounding cities and communities. Clients benefit from state-of -the-art trial technology, an industry leading case management system, multimedia conference rooms, and, of course, exceptional service from our experienced Austin injury lawyers and staff.
If you’ve been injured, don’t wait; contact us now to start your Free Case Consultation.
- Phone Number: (512) 520-0221
- Address: 5707 Southwest Pkwy, Suite 125 Building 2, Austin, TX 78735
Please note our attorneys are available 24/7, nights and weekends to accommodate your needs. If you are unable to travel to our office, we can arrange to visit you at home or in the hospital.
Austin Personal Injury Lawyers Handling a Broad Scope of Practice Areas
At our Austin law office, we handle cases concerning all of our legal practice areas, including:
- Car Accident Lawyers – 78 people were killed in car accidents in Austin, Texas in 2017. Another 4,000 people were injured. Whether your crash occurred on a congested highway like Interstate 35, MoPac Expressway, US 290, or Highway 183 or at a dangerous intersection like those of found along Trinity Street, Lamar Boulevard, 7th Street, Riverside Drive, Butler Road, and Parmer Lane, our experienced Austin car accident lawyers are ready to help you.
- Company Vehicle Accident Lawyers – Company vehicle accidents can involve vehicles of all makes, models, shapes, and sizes. This includes dump trucks, garbage trucks, vehicle transporters, transit buses, school buses, utility vehicles, construction vehicles, and Uber and Lyft vehicles. Company vehicle accidents present unique liability issues as multiple parties can be held responsible for your injuries, including the drier and their employer. Thomas J. Henry Law has represented clients injured in Austin company vehicle accidents for more than 25 years. We have the experience and the resources to handle your case aggressively and effectively.
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers – Austin is home to some of the largest and most distinguished hospitals in Texas, including St. David’s Medical Center, Seton Medical Center Austin, and Dell Children’s Medical Center. While the vast majority of healthcare professionals are knowledgeable, experienced, and have their patients’ safety and health at top of mind, medical errors do occur. In fact, 24.4 per 1,000 Texas residents are victims of medical malpractice. At Thomas J. Henry Law, our Austin medical malpractice lawyers understand how upsetting it can be to suffer harm at your physician’s hands. If you are a victim of malpractice, don’t hesitate to call our Austin medical malpractice attorneys for a free consultation.
- Motorcycle Accidents Lawyers – Fatal motorcycle accidents are common on the Texas roadways, and Austin is no exception when it comes to these types of crashes. In 2017, Texas surpassed 500 motorcyclist fatalities for the second year in a row. Injuries sustained in motorcycle accidents tend to be severe in nature, often requiring surgeries as well as years of treatment and physical therapy. In addition to physical hardships, medical bills and time off of work can place financial burdens on you and your family. Let our Austin motorcycle accident attorneys assist you with the legal process and help you get back on your feet.
- Premises Liability Lawyers – The concept of premises liability involves an injury caused by a dangerous, unsafe, or defective condition on a property. These types of cases can be difficult to navigate on your own, so it is important to reach out to a local Austin premises liability lawyer to assist with your claim. Whether your injuries were the result of a slip and fall accident, negligent security, or an dog or animal bite, our Austin premises liability lawyers have the expertise to help you recover the compensation you deserve.
- Truck Accident Lawyers – The Austin-Round Rock metro area includes five counties – all of which see a large amount of commercial truck activity and accidents. In 2017, across the five-county metro area (including Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, Travis, and Williamson counties), there were more than 1,400 crashes involving commercial motor vehicles, resulting in hundreds of injuries. Due to the massive size differential between commercial trucks and passenger vehicles, oftentimes the injuries sustained in trucking accidents are severe in nature, including spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and even death. As a victim of a semi-truck crash, you have rights that need to be protected. At Thomas J. Henry Law, our experienced Austin truck accident lawyers have the power to do just that.
- Workplace Injury Lawyers – As an employee, you should not have to carry the fear of being injured while on the job. You have a right to expect that your employer is providing you with the safest workplace environment possible. Our Austin workplace injury attorneys fight to protect the rights of injured workers and help them recover after devastating work-related injuries. If you were injured on the job by a defective product or piece of equipment, or if your employer has failed to prioritize the safety of its employees, call Thomas J. Henry immediately for assistance.
A Texas Firm with National Recognition
When you get results like this, people take notice. Thomas J. Henry Law is among the top personal injury law firms in Texas and in the United States. Recent accolades include:
- Forbes Magazine – Thomas J. Henry- 2016 Texas “Leaders in Law”
- Lawyers of Distinction – Thomas J. Henry
- San Antonio Current – Thomas J. Henry- Best San Antonio Attorney 2018
- Newsweek.com – Thomas J. Henry- Best Personal Injury Attorneys of 2018
- TopVerdict.com – Thomas J. Henry – #1 Texas Car Accident Verdict of 2017
- TopVerdict.com -Thomas J. Henry – #1 Texas Bus Accident Verdict of 2017
- TopVerdict.com – Thomas J. Henry – #1 Texas Negligent Supervision Verdict of 2017
- Texas Lawyer (an ALM Publication) – Thomas J. Henry- #1 Worker/Workplace Negligence of 2017
- Legal Leaders Magazine (an ALM Publication) – Thomas J. Henry- 2016 Texas’ Top Rated Lawyers
- Newsweek.com – Premier Law Firm of 2016
- Rue Ratings – Thomas J. Henry- Named Life-Time Member of Best Attorneys of America
- Legal Leaders Magazine (an ALM Publication) – Thomas J. Henry- 2015 Texas’ Top Rated Lawyers
- Rue Ratings – Thomas J. Henry- 2015 Best Attorneys of America
- Newsweek.com – Thomas J. Henry- Legal Superstars 2015
- Newsweek.com – Thomas J. Henry- 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys 2014
- Texas Lawyer (an ALM Publication)– 2014 Texas Verdicts Hall of Fame
- Texas Lawyer (an ALM Publication) – #1 Workplace Injury Verdict of 2013
- National Trial Lawyers – Thomas J. Henry- Top 100 Trial Lawyers (2013)
- National Law Journal – Top 100 Verdicts of 2013
- Parenting Magazine – Thomas J. Henry- 2013 Top Birth Injury Advocates
- National Law Journal – Top 100 Verdicts of 2012
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Thomas J. Henry (lifetime member)
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Thomas J. Henry (lifetime member)
Client Reviews of Our Austin Personal Injury Lawyers
Great firm! I would recommend to all of my friends and family.
– Genesis R., 6/9/2018