San Antonio Premises Liability Lawyers
Slip and Fall Lawyers Serving Injured Clients in San Antonio and Surrounding Communities
Premises liability and slip and fall accidents can result in significant injuries and damages. When a negligent property owner causes injuries to others, they must be held accountable.
If you have been injured due to a dangerous property or negligent property owner, call Thomas J. Henry Law for a FREE case review.
Premises liability cases hold business owners, city governments, and property owners liable when injuries occur on their properties, including injuries that are the result of negligent maintenance or unsafe premises. If a property owner was aware of a hazard on their property and failed to take steps to resolve it, they may be found negligent and be held responsible for your injuries after an accident.
In order to prove liability for negligence in these cases, the following must be established by the plaintiff:
- There was a dangerous condition present on the property
- The dangerous condition contributed to or caused an injury
- The operator of the premises created, knew, or should have been aware of the condition
- The operator of the premises failed to correct the condition before the injury occurred
San Antonio slip and fall attorneys at Thomas J. Henry are here to speak with you to determine if you have a premises liability case that can be taken to court. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends to evaluate your case.
Most Common Premises Liability Cases
At Thomas J. Henry, our experienced attorneys have handled various types of premises liability cases. The following are the most common causes of premises liability cases:
- Slips & falls
- Negligent security measures
- Animal bites
- Improper or inadequate maintenance of properties
Steps to Follow After a Premises Liability Accident
- Get immediate medical attention for your injuries
- Report the incident to the owner or manager of the property
- Request a written copy of the incident report
- Take pictures of the area where the accident occurred, providing an exact time and date of the incident
- Get contact information for any witnesses of the accident
- Call an experienced injury attorney
Premises Liability Accident Statistics
According to the findings of Occupational Health & Safety:
- The number of risk zones for slips and falls is severely underestimated
- 46 percent of respondents believe there are only zero to three same-level fall risk areas in their facility
- Most risk zones are not being addressed
- 92 percent of organizations place floor mats in entrance ways, and yet all nine of the other most dangerous risk zones go uncovered
- Popular solutions cause falls rather than preventing them
- About 15 percent of organizations reported that falls in their building are primarily the result of wrinkled, bunched-up, or shifting rubber-backed floor mats
- Customer walkways are a major problem area
- Only 31 percent of respondents reported placing floor mats in customer walkways, despite the fact that 24 percent of those respondents experienced falls in those areas
Do You Have a Premises Liability Case? Speak to Our Slip and Fall Lawyers in San Antonio, Texas
Thomas J. Henry has been handling all types of premises liability cases in San Antonio and across Texas, and the entire United States. Our firm fights diligently on behalf of our severely injured clients to get the compensation they deserve for medical bills and lost wages. Premises liability cases are complex and require experienced attorney on your side.
If you’ve been hurt on a dangerous premises, call Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys today for a free case review. Our experienced San Antonio premises liability lawyers are available when you need us. Available 24/7, nights and weekends, we are ready to provide you and your family with a free legal consultation.