At least one person was injured Thursday afternoon when three-vehicles crashed at a north-central Austin intersection.
Details of the Austin Three-Vehicle Crash
According to CBS Austin, the crash occurred around 12:00 pm when three vehicles collided at the intersection of North Lamar Boulevard and West Koenig Lane. At least one vehicle rolled over trapping a person inside.
Responders were able to extricate the trapped individual. That person was transported to Dell Seton Medical Center. Two other patients refused EMS transport.
Multiple lanes were closed as the scene was investigated and cleared.
The crash remains under investigation.
Steps to Take After a Car Crash
- Immediately after a wreck, especially if you or someone else is injured, call 911 and ask for an ambulance.
- If a law enforcement officer arrives at the crash scene, be sure to give as many facts about the circumstances of the crash as possible.
- Seek medical attention as soon as you can, even if you do not feel immediate pain following your car accident.
- If possible, take pictures of the accident scene, including your vehicle, the other party’s vehicle, your injuries, and any other environmental factors that may have played a role in the wreck.
- Gather contact information for any witnesses to the car accident.
- After taking care of your well-being, contact a Texas car accident lawyer to discuss your case.
Injured in a Car Crash? Call Thomas J. Henry Law
If you or a loved one have been injured in a car crash in Austin or a surrounding community, contact Thomas J. Henry Law. For nearly 30 years, Thomas J. Henry Law has represented clients injured in auto accidents. We believe in putting our clients’ recovery first so they can focus on healing.
Do not wait, call now to speak with an experienced Austin car crash lawyer. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.