Head-On Crash in San Antonio Leaves Three Injured
Three men were hospitalized Monday morning following a crash on Interstate 10 Westbound in San Antonio, near Culebra Road.
About the San Antonio Collision
According to KSAT, the crash happened around 2:35 am.
While details are still limited, police did say a driver was traveling in the wrong direction on I-10 WB when they crashed head-on into another vehicle.
Three men, two in their 30s and one in his 50s, were transported to University Hospital. One of the men was listed in serious condition after being hurt in the San Antonio car accident.
The San Antonio crash remains under investigation. It is unclear if charges will follow.
2021 Texas Traffic Accident Statistics
The following information about Texas and San Antonio accidents was provided by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT):
- 4,489 people were killed in Texas traffic crashes in 2021, marking a 15.22% increase from the 3,896 deaths reported in 2020.
- 04% of traffic deaths occurred in rural areas of the state, and 613 deaths were attributed to head-on collisions.
- An additional 239,539 people were injured in Texas traffic crashes in 2021 with 19,448 people suffering serious, incapacitating injuries.
- Based on reportable crash data for the year:
- One person was killed in a crash in Texas every 1 hour and 57 minutes
- A person was injured every 2 minutes and 12 seconds
- A reportable crash occurred every 57 seconds
Injured in a Head-On Crash? Contact an Experienced San Antonio Car Accident Lawyer
Were you or a loved one involved in a car crash? Call Thomas J. Henry Law to speak with a qualified San Antonio auto accident attorney.
Head-on collisions can leave victims with serious injuries. These injuries may require years of treatment and physical therapy and may even worsen over time. Thomas J. Henry Law is committed to making sure you are properly compensated for all of your injuries and damages – present and future.
Do not risk your claim, call Thomas J. Henry Law now to speak with a lawyer today if you were injured in Texas. Our firm has offices in Corpus Christi, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, and Houston serving clients across Texas and nationwide. Our attorneys are available 24/7, nights and weekends.