Andrew L. Smith
Mr. Andrew L. Smith is an attorney who staunchly advocates for his clients and enjoys the competitive nature of litigation.
Mr. Smith holds a Bachelor of Administration in Management Degree from Mays Business School at Texas A&M University and attended law school at Washington University in St. Louis. While obtaining his Juris Doctor, Mr. Smith clerked for a personal injury and medical malpractice firm as well as for a non-profit civil rights organization. During these experiences, Mr. Smith acquired a desire to passionately advocate for his clients and learned by practice the ins and outs of the civil litigation process.
Following his admission to the State Bar of Texas in 2014 Mr. Smith worked at a commercial litigation firm in Plano, Texas. Mr. Smith’s experience in Plano was a wide range of civil and commercial litigation, securities fraud, personal injury, and federal civil rights cases. Mr. Smith has practiced in both trial and appellate proceedings, and he has represented both plaintiffs and defendants.
Joining Thomas J. Henry in 2016, Mr. Smith currently works alongside the firm’s senior litigators in pursuit of fair compensation for clients who have been injured or lost loved ones due to the negligence of others.
- Auto Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Washington University School of Law, St. Luis, Missouri (J.D.)
- Scholar Award Recipient
- Mays Business School – Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas (B.B.A.)
- Mays Business Scholarship Recipient
- Collin County Bar Association
- Collin County Young Lawyers
- Dallas County Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Federal Bar Association