Matthew W. Willis
Mr. Matthew W. Willis is a dedicated attorney with more than 11 years of legal experience.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Willis has handled numerous matters across a variety of legal fields, including real estate, family law, immigration law, civil litigation, and bankruptcy law. Joining Thomas J. Henry in 2018, Mr. Willis currently focus his practice on personal injury, assisting clients injured in auto and trucking accidents, company vehicle accident, premises liability accidents, and workplace accidents.
Mr. Willis obtained his Doctor of Jurisprudence from St. Mary’s University School of Law and also holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from Southern Methodist University. He is admitted to the State Bar of Texas as well as the United State District Court for the Western District of Texas.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- Dean’s List
- Phi Delta Phi
- Tutor for Constitutional Law
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas (B.B.A.)
- Pi Kappa Alpha National Fraternity, Beta Zeta Chapter