Richard W. Hunnicutt, III
Mr. Richard W. Hunnicutt, III is an accomplished trial attorney with more than 25 years of legal experience. He is Board Certified in both Civil Trial Law and Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Mr. Hunnicutt has personally handled 200+ jury trials and has secured favorable verdicts for numerous clients in court rooms across Texas. His success as a trial attorney has earned Mr. Hunnicutt the respect of his peers as well as a reputation as an intelligent and articulate legal opponent.
As a lawyer who has practiced law on both sides of the docket, Mr. Hunnicutt has a unique perspective on how to effectively negotiate with, and conduct discovery against, defense companies.
Joining Thomas J. Henry’s Corpus Christi office in 2014, Mr. Hunnicutt currently uses his extensive legal knowledge to represent clients involved in auto and trucking accidents, product liability claims, medical malpractice claims, toxic tort, and workplace accidents.
Outside of work, Mr. Hunnicutt enjoys spending time with his wife and his two children.
- Auto Accidents
- Industrial Accidents
- Mass Tort Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Toxic Tort
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Baylor School of Law, Waco, Texas
- Order of the Barristers
- Baylor Law Review Write-On Candidate
- Leon Jaworski Award
- Abner McCall Evidence Award
- Moot Court Officer
- Best Moot Court Brief
- Mock Trial Team
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas (B.A.)
- Intercollegiate Debate Team (Nationally Ranked)
- Board Certified, Personal Injury Trial Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Board Certified, Civil Trial Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization