Scott Bradley Sager
Mr. Scott Bradley Sager is an associate attorney at Thomas J. Henry.
Mr. Sager obtained his Juris Doctor from St. Mary’s University School of Law and also holds a Bachelor of the Arts in Communication from Texas Lutheran University. While in law school, Mr. Sager clerked at a large San Antonio plaintiff’s firm and worked as a legal intern with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Texas.
Before joining the firm in 2015, Mr. Sager examined titles for commercial and residential real property, including oil and gas titles. Mr. Sager now represents clients injured in premises liability accidents, workplace accidents, oil and gas extraction accidents, and auto and trucking accidents.
- Auto Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- State Bar of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- Staff Writer for The Scholar: A Law Review on Minority Issues
- Mediation Certified
- Texas Lutheran University, Seguin, Texas (B.A.)
- Captain of the Soccer Team