Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law’s Austin Office
A Fort Worth native, Mr. Colton Kiernan has lived all across Texas. He holds a Juris Doctor from the University of Houston Law Center and a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Texas A&M University.
Before becoming a lawyer, Mr. Kiernan served as a mental health specialist in the US Army. This experience instilled in him a deep commitment to using his legal skills to help those facing challenges. His leadership training and firsthand understanding of mental health needs shaped his path towards advocacy and impactful support.
Following his law degree, Mr. Kiernan spent years at highly respected firms, honing his skills in crafting persuasive motions, researching complex legal issues, and preparing for courtroom battles.
Presently, Mr. Kiernan works at Thomas J Henry law where he fights for his clients rights in our Austin office helping those in Automobile Accidents, Company Vehicle Accidents, Premises Liability, Trucking Accidents, and Wrongful Death cases.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
MEMBERSHIPS & AWARDS
- Army Commendation Medal- U.S. Army
- American Bar Association
- Big Brother Big Sister of America
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas (J.D.)
- Intellectual Property Student Organization, Internal Vice President
- Houston Journal of Health Law & Policy, Board XXII Senior Articles Editor
- Student-Attorney, Military Justice Clinic
- Dean’s Honor List
- U.S. Army Training Command, Various Locations
- Drug and Alcohol Counselor Certification, Fort Sam Houston, Texas
- Army Leadership Course, Fort Hood, Texas
- Dean’s Honor List
- Behavioral Health Specialist Certification, Fort Jackson, South Carolina
- Distinguished Honor Graduate
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas (B.S.)