Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Dallas Office
Ms. Iman James is an experienced civil litigator with a proven track record of success. She is an expert legal researcher, writer, and analyst with a reputation for accuracy, attention to detail, and outstanding client service.
Ms. James was born in Lubbock, Texas and grew up around Texas and Oklahoma. She received her Juris Doctorate from Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Texas Southern University in Houston, Texas, and a Bachelor of Arts from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas.
After law school, Ms. James began her career as a Lead Attorney at the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), where she assisted disaster victims recover to normalcy. She has also worked with various nonprofit organizations since being an undergraduate at Southern Methodist University.
Ms. James is passionate about helping others, and she is committed to providing her clients with the highest quality legal representation. She is a valuable asset to the firm, and she is dedicated to bringing great value to her clients.
Outside of work, Ms. James enjoys watching sports, traveling, and cooking. She is also a former D-1 athlete.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Minnesota
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Texas Southern University, Houston, Texas (J.D.)
- Kaplan PMBR Representative
- Research Assistant for Dean Virgie Mouton
- Delta Theta Phi International Law Fraternity
- Prestage Women’s Legal Society
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas (B.A.)
- National Honors Society
- 2- year recipient of the Minority Academic Award
- National Pan-Hellenic Council
- Program Council Chairman of Concerts
- Delta Sigma Theta, President