Mass Tort Manager at Thomas J. Henry's Corpus Christi Office
Ms. Lesley Paniszczyn has proven to be a valuable asset since joining the firm in 2012 and currently serves at the firm’s Mass Tort Manager.
Ms. Paniszczyn completed her undergraduate studies at Loyola University in New Orleans, Louisiana and continued on to St. Mary’s University School of Law in San Antonio, Texas to pursue her Juris Doctorate. While attending St. Mary’s, Ms. Paniszczyn excelled in her studies and gained invaluable experience working in the areas of personal injury law and criminal law as well as interning in the United States Attorneys Office.
Ms. Paniszczyn’s strong research skills paired with an incredible attention to detail has made her a leader in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice, and product liability. Beyond her work as an attorney, Ms. Panisczczyn is a volunteer for the Community Cat Program with People Assisting Animal Control.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- Loyola University, New Orleans, Louisiana (B.A.)
- Phi Alpha Theta History Honor Society
- Sigma Delta Pi Spanish Honor Society
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Texas Bar Association
- Innocence Project of Texas
- Women’s Law Association