Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law’s Austin Office
Mr. Lucas Wallace grew up in Twin Cities, Minnesota. He received his Juris Doctor from Mitchell Hamline School of Law and earned his Masters of Law degree from Queen Mary University of London.
Driven by a passion for justice and evolving laws, Mr. Wallace became an attorney to advocate for change and defend client rights. He honed his skills at elite institutions like Mitchell Hamline School of Law where he appealed cases to the Minnesota Court of Appeals and Queen Mary University of London in which he provided free legal and business support to start-ups, social enterprises and other organizations.
Presently Mr. Wallace works as an attorney at Thomas J Henry law where he champions his clients’ rights in auto accidents, truck crashes, and other personal injury cases. His hard work, detail-oriented approach, and unwavering determination make him a formidable ally in the courtroom.
Beyond his career, Mr. Wallace remains passionate about legal education. He serves as an adjunct grader at Mitchell Hamline School of Law, guiding future lawyers with insightful feedback.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of New York
- State Bar of Minnesota
- State Bar of Texas
MEMBERSHIPS & AWARDS
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Young and International, International Centre for Dispute Resolution
- Young International Arbitration Group
- Young ITA
- Young ICCA
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Qualified Neutral under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota (J.D.)
- Global Arbitration Law & Practice
- Queen Mary University of London, London, United Kingdom (LL.M.)
- Sports Arbitration Moot
- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota (B.A.)