Patricia E. Longo Colón
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law’s San Antonio Office
Ms. Patricia E. Longo Colón received her Juris Doctorate from Tulane University School of Law in New Orleans, LA and she holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Elon University in North Carolina with minors in Finance and Philosophy. During her time at Tulane, Ms. Longo was a proud board member of her law school’s Latinx Legal Society, along with being a member in numerous other legal organizations.
Additionally, she obtained a Certificate of Advanced Studies in Negotiation and Mediation from Humbolt University in Berlin, Germany during an intercultural program. Before joining the firm, Ms. Longo volunteered her time and legal knowledge aiding self-representing litigants in civil matters. She is admitted and licensed to practice in the District of Columbia.
Originally from Puerto Rico, Ms. Longo is fluent in Spanish. Ms. Longo spends her time outside of work learning to cook, exercising and enjoying community festivals and activities.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of the District of Columbia
- Tulane University Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana (J.D.)
- Latinx Legal Society
- Esade Ramon Llull University, Barcelona, Spain
- Exchange Program, International Law and Legal Studies
- Humboldt University, Berlin Intercultural Program
- Certificate of Advanced Study; Negotiations and Mediation
- Elon University, Elon, North Carolina (B.A.)