Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law’s Austin Office
Mr. Philip Perez obtained his Juris Doctor from the Syracuse University College of Law in Syracuse, New York. He also holds a Bachelor of Arts in Government from Cornell University, and a Master of Public Administration from the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs.
While in law school, Mr. Perez was an Executive Editor for the Syracuse Law Review, and he worked as a Student Attorney in the Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic. He also clerked in the Tax Division in the Office of the Texas Attorney General where he drafted motions, briefs, and memoranda relating to various Tax Code issues.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Perez worked on statewide political campaigns where he was responsible for voter engagement and event management. In 2013 Mr. Perez worked in the Lieutenant Governor’s Office in the Texas State Senate as a policy analyst focusing on Public and Higher Education policy during the 83rd Legislative Session.
Since obtaining his law license, Mr. Perez has represented clients in family law litigation, real property disputes, debt resolution cases, and probate court. As an associate attorney at Thomas J. Henry, Mr. Perez represents clients injured in motor vehicle accidents, dog bite incidents, and various other premise liability cases.
Outside of the office, Mr. Perez enjoys tennis, golf, running marathons, watching football, and spending time with his dog, Teddy.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York (J.D.)
- Syracuse Law Review, Executive Editor
- Syracuse Tax Society, Executive Board
- Low Income Taxpayer Clinic, Student Attorney
- Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, Syracuse. New York (M.P.A.)
- Research Assistant for Associate Professor of Political Science Elizabeth F. Cohen
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York (B.A.)