Robert E. Riojas
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law’s Austin Office
Mr. Robert E. Riojas, a lifelong Texan, was born and raised in Corpus Christi and later moved with his family to San Antonio. He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Texas School of Law and his Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from Southern Methodist University.
Before attending law school, Mr. Riojas worked as a financial/credit analyst for Bank of America in Dallas. After graduating, he spent most of his legal career practicing in El Paso, Texas, where he represented clients in both state and federal court cases. He has extensive experience in litigation, including representing insurance carriers and owning his own litigation firm.
Mr. Riojas is actively involved in his community as he has served as a past member of the Alumni Association Executive Committee for the University of Texas School of Law and is a past board member of the El Paso Chapter of Habitat for Humanity.
In his free time, Mr. Riojas enjoys riding his motorcycle, hiking in the hill country, listening to live music, and spending time with his wife and their many pets.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of New Mexico
MEMBERSHIPS & ACTIVITIES
- El Paso Young Lawyers Association, Director (1996-1998)
- University of Texas Law School Alumni Executive Committee (1999-2001)
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel-Young Lawyers Committee (1999)
- El Paso Bar Association
- Habitat for Humanity; Member, Board of Directors
- University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas (J.D.)
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas (B.B.A.)