Ryan P. Boyer
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law’s San Antonio Office
Mr. Ryan P. Boyer was raised in and around San Antonio, Texas. He attended Texas Military Institute, the University of Texas at San Antonio, and Vermont Law School, where he earned his Juris Doctor and Master of Law degree.
Prior to joining Thomas J. Henry’s San Antonio office in 2023, Mr. Boyer practiced criminal law as both a defense attorney and a prosecutor. With over a decade of trial experience, he now focuses on assisting individuals injured in automobile and trucking accidents, company vehicle accidents, and premises liability accidents in San Antonio and the surrounding areas.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
MEMBERSHIPS & AWARDS
- San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (2015- Present)
- Scene in SA- Best S.A. Lawyer 2021
- Vermont Law School, South Royalton, Vermont (J.D.)
- University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas (B.A.)