Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law’s Corpus Christi Office
Ms. Taylor Dube grew up in Westfield, Massachusetts. She received her Juris Doctor from St. John’s University School of Law and graduated with a Bachelors in Business from Hofstra University.
Driven by a passion for helping others, Ms. Dube brings a wealth of legal experience and deep dedication to her clients. From law school to roles at established firms, her career has honed her expertise in drafting motions, client meetings, trial preparation, and legal research. Her courtroom experience includes second-chairing a personal injury trial, and her academic background extends to law school teaching in internship-focused courses.
Beyond her legal career, Ms. Dube is a black belt in American Kempo Karate, a fitness enthusiast, and a proud military spouse and dog mom. She also actively supports naval families through initiatives like NAS Corpus Christi events and Coast Guard functions.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of New York
- St. John’s University School of Law, Queens, New York (J.D.)
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, Member
- Hofstra University, Hempstead, New York (B.B.A.)
- Cum Laude
- Alpha Epsilon Phi Sorority, VP of Finance/Member
- Phi Alpha Delta Pre- Professional Fraternity, Member