Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries in Austin Hit-and-Run
Austin police are looking for a hit-and-run driver involved in a serious pedestrian accident near Interstate 35.
Details of the Austin Hit-and-Run
KXAN reports police are actively investigating a hit-and-run pedestrian accident that left a man with life-threatening injuries early Tuesday morning.
Police were called to the scene of an accident on Rundberg Lane at around 3 am. There, police found an injured man with critical injuries.
Roads were shut down as police investigated the scene. The accident has been labeled a hit-and-run, but no details on the vehicle involved were provided.
The man who was struck may not survive.
Safety Tips for Pedestrians
- Use sidewalks whenever they’re available. If there’s no sidewalk, walk on the left side of the road facing traffic.
- Always cross at intersections or marked crosswalks. Look left, then right, then left again before proceeding.
- Make eye contact with drivers before crossing the street. Never assume a driver sees you.
- Be visible. Wear something light or reflective after dark.
- Don’t be distracted by devices that take your eyes and ears off the road.
- As a passenger, get in or out of a vehicle on the curbside of the street.
Injured in a Pedestrian Accident? Contact Thomas J. Henry Law
If you or a loved one has been injured in a pedestrian accident, call our law offices to speak with an experienced Austin car accident attorney. Our lawyers are available 24/7 to review your claim and can take immediate action on your case once hired.
Thomas J. Henry Law has represented clients injured in car accidents in Austin for more than 25 years. Now it is time to let our success work for you.
Our Austin, Texas Personal Injury Law Offices
- Phone Number: (512) 520-0221 (attorneys available 24/7, nights and weekends)
- Address:4401 West Gate Blvd Suite 200, Austin, TX 78745 (walk-in Monday through Friday)