Michelin has issued a recall of 100,000 tires after a retailer discovered that some of the tires had holes in them and were prone to deflating rapidly.
Michelin Tires Being Recalled
- The tires were sold between September 2012 and early June 2013
- Models being recalled include:
- MICHELIN LTX M/S 2: P275/55R20 111T RBL, P265/65R18 112T, and P265/60R18 109T ORWL
- MICHELIN X Radial LT2: P265/65R18 112T and P275/55R20 111T
- MICHELIN Latitude Tour: P255/60R19 1085 and 9255/70R18 112T
Affected tires may have a partial or full sidewall aperture that could cause them to experience loss of air pressure.
Contact an Experienced Tire Recall Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division have extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective tires and tire parts.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident caused by a defective or recalled tire, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.