SAPD Search for Hit-and-Run Suspect
A San Antonio collision along Blanco Road left one person hospitalized, and a second on the run.
Incident Details According to Kens5 News
- Suspect is believed to be a woman
- Fled the scene on foot after wrecking her Hummer
- Aftermath left the Hummer flipped upside down, the victim’s smaller vehicle was left mangled up the street
- Collision occurred around 2:30 p.m. near Churchill High School
- SAPD currently investigating the cause of the accident, believe no alcohol was involved
Injured in a Collision? Contact an Experienced Car Accident Lawyer in San Antonio
Were you injured in a motor vehicle collision in the state of Texas? Our auto accident lawyers in San Antonio are available 24/7 to help you and provide you with a free consultation. We will start work on your case right away, offering sound legal advice, speaking to the insurance companies on your behalf, gathering evidence for your case, and even helping with property damage and medical bills on qualified cases. We handle all negotiations, depositions, mediations, litigation, settlements, court appearances, and everything in between to ensure you get a fair settlement or outcome for your family. Contact Thomas J. Henry Law today for more information about the services we provide to clients in San Antonio, Texas.
Our San Antonio Personal Injury Law Offices
- Phone number: 210-874-2615(attorneys available 24/7 to assist you)
- Address: 5711 University Heights Blvd #101 San Antonio, TX 78249