Abel Treviño, IV
Mr. Abel Treviño, IV is an associate attorney at Thomas J. Henry.
Mr. Treviño holds a Doctor of Jurisprudence from St Mary’s University School of Law and is the first of his family to become a licensed attorney. He also holds a Bachelor of the Arts in Government from the University of Texas at Austin.
Prior to joining Thomas J. Henry in 2015, Mr. Treviño spent several years practicing Workers’ Compensation law in field offices across Texas. During this time, Mr. Treviño appeared before Administrative Law Judges in several cities, including San Antonio and Corpus Christi, to advocate on behalf of his clients and cross-examine medical experts and lay witnesses. Mr. Treviño was also responsible for drafting and reviewing legal memoranda and conducting copious amounts of legal research into Administrative, Trial, and Appellate case law.
As an associate attorney with Thomas J. Henry, Mr. Treviño now diligently represents clients involved in various Personal Injury matters, including auto accidents, premises liability accidents, and motorcycle accidents. Outside of work, Mr. Treviño is a basketball fanatic and a loyal supporter of the San Antonio Spurs.
- State Bar of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- Board of Advocates Mock Trial, semi-finalist
- University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas (B.A.)
- State Bar of Texas Workers Compensation Section
- State Bar of Texas Criminal Justice Section
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Workers’ Compensation Section
- Hispanic Law Students Association