• San Antonio: 210-874-2615
  • Nationwide Toll Free: 866-517-5659
  • Austin: 512-520-0221
  • Corpus Christi: 361-254-7873

What Should I Do If My Employer Denies My Workers’ Compensation Claim?

If you have been injured on the job and were denied workers’ compensation, contact you employer or its workers compensation insurance to make sure all necessary paperwork was received and reviewed. If the denial still refuses your claim you may want to appeal the claim.

Another option is to contact a workers’ comp attorney. Talking to an attorney can help determine whether an appeal is in your best interests or if another course of action is preferable.

Contact Us for a Free Case Review


Contact Form
Do you really want to end conversation?
chat-icon Live chat
avatar Waiting