Charles J. Miller
Mr. Charles J. Miller is an associate attorney at Thomas J. Henry..
Mr. Miller received his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Thurgood Marshall School of Law and also holds a Bachelor of Science from Texas Tech University. Prior to joining Thomas J. Henry, Mr. Miller worked with a Houston-based firm representing clients in various stages of personal injury litigation and commercial matters. He has handled cases dealing with auto accidents, premises liability, and medical malpractice and has secured favorable settlements for his clients.
As an associate attorney with Thomas J. Henry, Mr. Miller currently focuses his practice on the representation of clients injured in automobile accidents, company vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, and on the job accidents.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Trucking Accident
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Southern University–Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, Texas (J.D.)
- Cum Laude
- Thurgood Marshall Law Review
- American Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Phi
- Black Law Students Association
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas (B.S.)
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity
- Black Student Association, Vice President
- Alpha Phi Lambda Honor Society
- Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society
- Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity