Paul J. Cataldo, Jr.
Paul J. Cataldo, Jr. is an associate attorney at Thomas J. Henry.
Mr. Cataldo received his Doctor of Jurisprudence from University of Houston Law Center and holds Bachelor’s degrees in Television-Radio and Sports Media from Ithaca College. Before beginning his career in law, Mr. Cataldo spent four years working in ESPN’s investigative journalism unit.
During his work as an attorney, Mr. Cataldo has developed cases from intake through filing and discovery in various consolidated multidistrict litigation forums and has assisted pro bono clients in both workshops and on an individual basis. Since joining Thomas J. Henry, Mr. Cataldo has focused his practice on the representation of clients injured in auto and trucking accidents, company vehicle accidents, premises liability accidents, and workplace accidents.
Outside of the office, Mr. Cataldo remains an avid sports fan with a special interest in NBA basketball. He enjoys running, yoga, pickup basketball, softball, and any activities that present a physical challenge. He is happily married and is committed to volunteering his time and knowledge to underprivileged individuals.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas (J.D,)
- Sports and Entertainment Law Organization, President
- National Baseball Arbitration Competition, Competitor/Coach
- Pro Football Negotiation Competition, Coach
- National Basketball Negotiation Competition, Competitor
- Ithaca College, Ithaca New York (B.S.)