Robert L. Manteuffel
Mr. Robert L. Manteuffel is a tenacious attorney with over 20 years of litigation experience.
Mr. Manteuffel obtained his Juris Doctor from Southern Methodist University. He also holds a Master of Science degree in Operations Research and Strategic and Tactical Sciences from the United States Air Force Institute of Technology and a Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics from the Virginia Military Institute.
Mr. Manteuffel was born in northwest Kansas and spent his early years on a Grade-A dairy and wheat farm operated by his parents who had both been severely injured in an automobile accident before he was born. His parents, by their example, inspired him to obtain an education and law degree through scholarships and military commitments.
Mr. Manteuffel served in the United States Army for 11 years as a staff officer and as a company commander in the United States and Europe during the Cold War. While a cadet at Virginia Military Institute, he graduated first-in-class and was awarded the Jackson-Hope Medal, First Honor, and the John H. French Medal for highest proficiency in mathematics. He also received the American Veterans of WWII Award for diligence and willingness to serve God and country.
Mr. Robert Manteuffel loves his country and his family. He and his wife have two daughters and sons-in-law and three grandchildren.
- Auto Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- State Bar of Texas
- Southern Methodist University, University Park, Texas, (J.D.)
- The United States Air Force Institute of Technology, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, (M.A.)
- Virginia Military Institute, Lexington, Virginia, (B.A.)
- Military Division of Kappa Alpha Order fraternity
- Omega Rho, legal fraternity
- International Honor Society for Operations Research and Management Science
- Phi Delta Phi, legal fraternity