Mr. Robert Rodery completed his Juris Doctor at St. Mary’s University School of Law. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in International Studies with a Middle East focus.
During law school, Mr. Rodery was an Associate Editor on Volume 46 of the St. Mary’s Law Journal. He authored a published law review recent development. Before joining Thomas J. Henry, Mr. Rodery zealously advocated for the citizen accused of crimes in Texas. He has first-chair trial experience in county courts and has authored numerous legal briefs.
When not in the office, Mr. Rodery enjoys participating in community sporting leagues. He is an avid musician and performs around San Antonio during the week.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- State Bar of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- St. Mary’s Law Journal, Vol. 46, Senior Associate Editor
- St. Mary’s Law Journal, Vol. 45, Staff Writer
- Legal Society for (and of) Musicians, President
- Criminal Law Association, Vice President
- Federal Bar Association Moot Court Competition, Finalist
- Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas (B.A.)
- Cum Laude