Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Austin Office
Ms. Fisher holds a Juris Doctor from Wake Forest University School of Law in Winston, Salem N.C. She also holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of South Florida.
Ms. Fisher participated in Legal Hackers a global movement of experts that explore creative solutions for the most pressing issues at the intersection of the law and technology. As a member of this program, she trained AI how to read and dissect business contracts. She also volunteered many hours to pro bono groups including Know Your Rights, Teen Court, and Prison Letters.
As a law student, Ms. Fisher spent a summer working in the Office of Administrative Law Judges and Dispute Resolution (OALJDR) at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC). There, she had the privilege to serve under several FERC admin. law judges on regulation cases involving the transmission and wholesale sale of electricity and natural gas in interstate commerce as well as cases involving the transportation of oil by pipeline in interstate commerce.
Prior to law school, Ms. Fisher spent a semester in Germany studying business administration and intercultural communications. She also tutored Chinese, Taiwanese, and Japanese students of all ages in English. In her free time, Ms. Fisher enjoys traveling, writing, exploring the outdoors, and spending time with friends and family.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State of Texas
- Wake Forest University School of law; Winston-Salem, North Carolina (J.D.)
- Kilpatrick Townsend 1L Mock Trial Competition Semi-finalist
- AEP Study group leader: Contracts
- University of South Florida; Tampa, Florida (B.A.)
- Tau Sigma National Honors Society
- Economic Scholars Society
- Dean’s List (3 semesters)
- Fisher C., Enemy Rising (The Cursed Chronicles Book 1) APub 2019
- Fisher C., Convalescing in the Era of Covid-19 Awaken: The Creative Journal of Contemporary Bioethics 2020
- Research Assistant
- Palmiter, A. R. Securities Regulation: Examples and Explanations (8th ed.) Wolters Kluwer 2021.
- Palmiter, A. R. Corporations: Examples and Explanations (9th ed.) Wolters Kluwer 2021.