Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Mr. Charles Dunn is an board certified personal injury trial attorney with more than 38 years of litigation experience.
Over the course of his successful career, Mr. Dunn has tried more than 150 jury trials, been named a Texas Super Lawyer every year since 2003, and was named on of the top 100 trial lawyers in Texas by the National Trial Lawyers. He has also authored more than 50 continuing education articles in personal injury trial law.
In 2012, Mr. Dunn achieved trial success in Felton v. Lovett 388 S.W. 3d 656 in which the plaintiff sued alleging that the defendant, a doctor of chiropractic, failed to disclose the risks associated with neck manipulations and was negligent in his treatment. The plaintiff suffered a stroke resulting from a vertebral artery dissection. In the opinion of the Court, Justice Hecht noted that health care must be based on a patient’s informed consent and that a health care provider may be held liable for “failing to disclose to a patient the risks inherent in a proposed treatment.”
Joining Thomas J. Henry in 2018, Mr. Dunn currently represents clients involved in auto and trucking accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability, pharmaceutical litigation, and workplace accidents.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas (J.D.)
- Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Texas (B.A.)
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Attorney, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- South Plains Trial Lawyers Association
- Lubbock County Bar Association