Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Austin Office
Che’ Williamson is an attorney who has been practicing law in Texas for the past 30 years.
She attended South Texas College of Law where she was an editor on the Law Review and on the varsity mock trial team. She has practiced in a variety of areas but has represented only plaintiffs in the last 15 years. She is board certified in Texas in Civil Trial Litigation. After obtaining her J.D, she received her LLM in environmental law at the University of Houston Law School and a Ph.D in criminology and criminal justice from Sam Houston University.
She has tried many civil lawsuits throughout Texas and other states. She is licensed in Arkansas and has been on the faculty of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. She has also been involved in commercial class actions and mass torts. Before joining the Thomas J. Henry Law Firm she had her own firm which successfully brought several consumer class actions and personal injury cases. She is licensed in Texas and Arkansas, all Federal Districts in Texas and Arkansas, the Fifth Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S District Court for the Western District of Arkansas
- U.S Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, Texas (Ph.D.)
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas (LL.M.)
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas (J.D.)
- Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, Texas (B.S.)
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Litigation, Texas Board of Legal Specialization