Chris A. Moore
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Mr. Chris A. Moore completed his Doctor of Jurisprudence at Widener Law School and also holds a Bachelor of the Arts in Political Science from Texas State University. Prior to his work with Thomas J. Henry Law, Mr. Moore worked as an associate attorney and as general counsel with a number of Texas-based law firms and organizations.
He currently represents clients in a variety of personal injury matters, including car accidents, trucking accidents, and workplace accidents.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- Widener Law School, Wilmington, Delaware (J.D.)
- American Association for Justice Mock Trial Competition, Best Overall Advocate, Spring 2013
- Pro Bono Distinction
- Pennsylvania Innocence Project, 2L-3L Year
- Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas (B.A.)