Chris A. Moore
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Mr. Chris A. Moore completed his Doctor of Jurisprudence at Widener Law School and also holds a Bachelor of the Arts in Political Science from Texas State University. Prior to his work with Thomas J. Henry Law, Mr. Moore worked as an associate attorney and as general counsel with a number of Texas-based law firms and organizations.
He currently represents clients in a variety of personal injury matters, including car accidents, trucking accidents, and workplace accidents.
Mr. Chris Moore on his experience working at Thomas J. Henry Law:
Working at TJH has, time and time again, been among the most beneficial things to happen to my own practice of the law. As a commercial case development attorney, I honed my attention to detail and learned why it’s essential to act quickly when you first take a case. As a briefing attorney, I’ve worked on a myriad of cases that have each expanded my base of knowledge in their own unique way.
Mr. Chris Moore why he chose to pursue a career in personal injury law:
I chose to go into law because I wanted to be able to make positive differences in peoples’ lives. For the same reason, I chose to practice PI law; Thomas J. Henry’s firm gives me a place to do that.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Widener Law School, Wilmington, Delaware (J.D.)
- American Association for Justice Mock Trial Competition, Best Overall Advocate, Spring 2013
- Pro Bono Distinction
- Pennsylvania Innocence Project, 2L-3L Year
- Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas (B.A.)
CLIENT SUCCESS STORIES
- In 2016, an elderly woman was involved in a serious accident on the highway after being struck by a fuel tanker truck. The fuel tanker driver made an unsafe lane change, sideswiping the woman’s car, causing her to spin out and crash into a guardrail on the highway. The woman contacted Thomas J. Henry Law the next day, and Mr. Chris Moore performed the client sign up the following day. The client was assigned an experienced team of lawyers, including Mr. Moore, who were able to diligently fight on her behalf to get the compensation she deserved. Mr. Moore not only was the first in-person contact with the client following her accident, but he was able to assist with the successful resolution and ultimate positive result for the client.
THOMAS J. HENRY LAW – SAN ANTONIO – UNIVERSITY HEIGHTS BOULEVARD
Mr. Chris Moore and our team of San Antonio injury attorneys are located at 5711 University Heights Blvd., Suite 101, San Antonio, Texas 78249. We provide free walk-in case consultations Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 6:00pm. To start a consultation over the phone or to speak with your attorney, call 210-874-2615.
See what our clients have to say about their experience working with their legal team in San Antonio:
We love this law firm ! No doubt! Our attorney that represented us even to the initial stage and litigation stage, at all times they kept us informed and responded to each and every request. We love the dedication and hard work and final settlement that came through. It was worth the wait! We will endorse and recommend you all for years to come and will always keep you in our mind and our hearts in GOD forbid we get in an accident again. — Isidro Martinez
I found that my experience with Thomas J. Henry was nothing but excellent and positive. I literally was taken care of from the very beginning. I was involved in an accident in which left me with neck and spinal injuries in which I had no idea where to turn. Every one at the law firm helped me immensely and genuinely cared about me. i highly recommend this law firm to anyone who has been injured in an accident. — Julia Rojas Ramirez
I would say it was pain free, but having neck and soon back surgery it was far from. But, dealing with several attorney’s here until finally landing one permanently, it was completely painless from the first time stepping over their threshold. Big thanks to Mr. Henry’s team. They are totally badass. — Steve Bernstein
THOMAS J HENRY was available immediately following my incident and drove out to me. They showed genuine care in my case and was very clear in the processes and what was happening. I always knew where I was at with my case and was confident it was being handled professionally and aggressively. — Remus Lucaci
Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys is a top rated law firm that helped my family and I settle a lawsuit with an 18 Wheeler’s insurance company. They were professional, compassionate and made me feel like we were a top priority. They did not back down until they negotiated a settlement for my family and I that was fair and justice was served. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends. — Rochelle Chambers
The minute I called TJH i was relieved to know I had such an amazing team on my side. I was relaxed throughout the whole process.I 100% recommend this law firm. They explain every step they take before doing so, answer any questions with out a doubt, and they get the job done. Nothing but great things with them. – Nellie Garcia