Connor R. Colemere
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Mr. Connor R. Colemere completed law school with his Doctor of Jurisprudence from St. Mary’s University School of Law a couple years after receiving his bachelor’s of arts in philosophy from the University of Texas in San Antonio. Colemere expresses himself as being committed to expanding consumer legislation and consumer legislative protection initiatives.
Prior to joining Thomas J. Henry Law, Mr. Colemere gained plenty of years of experience working his way up the legal ladder as a judicial intern, student lawyer, and attorney. Some of his key accomplishments include interning for and being recognized by the honorable Judge Ezra, the Senior U.S. District Court Judge and resolving over 50 cases through confidential settlements. His areas of expertise include client relationship management, depositions and research, litigation and mediation, and legal analysis.
While away from the office, Mr. Colemere is an avid gardener and a happy owner of one Australian Shepherd named Artemis.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D)
- Phi Gamma Delta (FIJI)
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Distinguished Senior Associate Editor of St. Mary’s Law Journal Vol. 49
- University of Texas in San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas (B.A)
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Texas Bar College
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Legal Services Association