Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Corpus Christi Office
Mr. Goke Adesiyun holds Master of Law degrees from Wayne State University and from Swansea University. He also holds a Bachelor of Law from the University of Ibadan.
Prior to his work with Thomas J. Henry, Mr. Adesiyun gained extensive experience as an in-house counsel and litigator both in the U.S. and Nigeria.
Most recently, Mr. Adesiyun worked as a senior legal associate for a firm in Nigeria, where he reviewed and analyzed contracts and negotiated settlements for clients in the commercial, maritime, and oil and gas sector.
Before that, he worked as a legal officer and research assistant at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan, interviewing community clients and executing various environmental law projects within the Detroit area.
Mr. Adesiyun speaks both English and Yoruba. His knowledge of law and his commitment to his clients make him a successful attorney.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas (pending)
- Nigerian Bar
- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI (LL.M)
- Recipient of Graduate Student Scholarship Award at Wayne State University, Fall 2014
- Swansea University, Swansea, U.K. (LL.M)
- Recipient of Graduate Student Scholarship Award at Swansea University, Fall 2012
- University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria, (LL. B)
- Certified Commercial Contract Manager