Since joining Thomas J. Henry, Mr. James Baskin has proven himself a highly skilled attorney and an extremely effective litigator.
Mr. Baskin has a strong belief in finishing anything he starts. Whether he is conducting complex legal research and preparing clients for trial, or trying cases through jury verdicts and/or settlement, his continued dedication and remarkable professionalism is recognized by clients and colleagues alike.
Mr. Baskin continues to tackle complex legal issues and effectively represent clients injured in accidents and those affected by dangerous/defective products. He has gained tremendous experience working alongside senior members of the firm on mass tort litigation cases.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- The State Bar of Texas
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas (J.D.)
- California State University, Long Beach, California (B.S.)
- Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honor Society
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- Dean’s List