Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Ms. Josephine Lue received her Juris Doctor from Texas Tech University School of Law and holds a Bachelor of Science from Pennsylvania State University. Ms. Lue excelled in law school, graduating Summa Cum Laude and obtaining the CALI Award for the highest grade in Civil Procedure, Texas Pretrial Procedure, and Insurance Law. She was also the Managing Editor for a volume of the Texas Tech Law Review and was awarded the Jurisprudence Award for Excellence in Employment Discrimination.
After obtaining her licensure, Ms. Lue began working as a personal injury attorney, representing clients throughout Texas and New Mexico. She gained valuable experience through drafting motions and pleadings, preparing legal memoranda, and representing the interests of workers before the New Mexico Worker’s Compensation Administration.
Joining Thomas J. Henry in 2014, Ms. Lue currently works alongside the firm’s senior attorneys to represent clients injured in auto and trucking accidents, workplace accidents, premises liability accidents and product liability accidents.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of New Mexico
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the District of New Mexico
- Texas Tech University School of Law (J.D.)
- Summa Cum Laude
- Texas Tech Law Review, Vol. 41 – Managing Editor
- Order of the Coif
- Phi Kappa Phi
- CALI Award for highest grade in Civil Procedure, Texas Pretrial Procedure and Insurance Law
- Jurisprudence Award of Excellence in Employment Discrimination
- Pennsylvania State University
- Dean’s List