Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Mr. Nathan Robinson is a successful attorney with nearly a decade of legal experience.
Mr. Robinson received his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Valparaiso University School of Law, and he also holds Bachelors of the Arts in Communications and Psychology from Trinity University in addition to a Master of the Arts in Psychology from Valparaiso University.
Since acquiring his law license nine year ago, Mr. Robinson has devoted himself to seeking justice for those wrongfully injured due to the negligence and recklessness of others. He has worked with more than 500 injured clients and has conducted intensive research on juror perceptions, including organizing and directing countless mock trial and jury focus groups. His commitment to understanding the mindset of jurors paid off during his first jury trial when he achieved a verdict 12-times the insurer’s offer.
Mr. Robinson has also obtained several “Stowers” verdicts and has litigated in the Texas Civil Appeals Court on the issue of Broker Liability. In 2016, Mr. Robinson was named one of the “10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys for Client Satisfaction” by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
Outside of his work as an attorney, Mr. Robinson is a marathon runner, happily married, and father to his 3-year-old daughter who is the light of his life.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana (J.D.)
- Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, Indiana (M.A.)
- Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas (B.A./B.A.)
MEMBERSHIPS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- “10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys for Client Satisfaction,” American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2016.
- Trucking Litigation Group, Member
- American Association of Justice
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association