Ms. Sandee Bell, formerly practicing as Ms. Sandee Hart, is a seasoned trial attorney with nearly 20 years of experience representing clients who have been injured as a result of auto and trucking accidents, company vehicle collisions, and medical malpractice.
Ms. Bell obtained her license in 1996 and immediately began her career as a plaintiff’s attorney. Within six years of obtaining her license, Ms. Bell had become a partner at a personal injury firm based in Orange, Texas.
By 2008, Ms. Bell had opened her own practice, Hart Law, which she owned and operated until joining Thomas J. Henry in 2015. She currently represents injured clients out of the firm’s Corpus Christi office.
Beyond work, Ms. Bell is happily married to a decorated military veteran who served as an Army Ranger in Iraq, Panama, Afghanistan, Haiti, and Somalia and enjoys spending time with her three children.
- Auto Accidents
- Drug and Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Industrial Accidents
- Medical Devices
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Trucking Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas (J.D.)
- North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina (B.A.)