Mr. Fred Torres is an accomplished litigator with more than 10 years of experience in diverse areas of law including personal injury, insurance defense, medical malpractice, and intellectual property.
Born in Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico, Mr. Torres attended the Pontifical Catholic University School of Law in Ponce and graduated with his Doctor of Jurisprudence in 2007. He has practiced law from both sides of the docket, granting him unique insight into the tactics and strategies employed by insurance companies defending against personal injury claims.
Joining Thomas J. Henry in 2018, Mr. Torres’ practice focuses on the representation of clients injured in auto and trucking accidents, premises liability accidents, company vehicle accidents, and workplace accidents. Mr. Torres is a loyal, relentless, and fearless advocate who will go all in for his clients. He also serves as an attorney supervisor to the firm’s commercial case development team.
Beyond his work as an attorney, Mr. Torres is a United States Marine Corps veteran of Desert Shield and Desert Storm. He has also volunteered for Habitat for Humanity and served in the Community Speaking Committee while in Law Review during law school.
- Automobile Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Puerto Rico
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Puerto Rico
- Pontifical Catholic University School of Law, Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Cum Laude
- Iteramaerican University, San German, Puerto Rico (B.A.)
- Summa Cum Laude
- Spanish (Fluent)