Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Originally from W. Texas, Mr. Miguel Hernandez holds a Bachelor of Arts in History from the University of Southern California and earned his Doctor of Jurisprudence at Texas A&M University School of Law (formerly known as Texas Wesleyan University School of Law).
During law school, Mr. Hernandez worked for a non-profit immigration clinic, where he successfully obtained asylum for a Zimbabwean immigrant. He also worked for the child support division of the Texas Office of the Attorney General, where he assisted attorneys general in enforcing child support orders throughout W. Texas.
After obtaining his licensure, Mr. Hernandez began working as a labor and employment attorney, representing individuals in discrimination lawsuits throughout W. Texas and New Mexico. During this time, Mr. Hernandez drafted various appellate briefs, two of which came before the Texas Supreme Court.
In his spare time, he enjoys jogging, yoga, hiking and collecting vinyl records.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the District of New Mexico
- Texas A&M University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas (J.D.)
- Faculty Scholarship Recipient
- Hispanic Law Students Association
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California (B.A.)
- Dean’s List
- Sw. Convenience Stores, LLC. v. Mora, 560 S.W.3d 392 (Tex. App.—El Paso 2018, no pet.).
- Tex. Dep’t of Criminal Justice v. Flores, 555 S.W.3d 656 (Tex. App.—El Paso 2018, no pet.).
- Fitness Entm’t Ltd. v. Hurst, 527 S.W.3d 699 (Tex. App.—El Paso 2017, pet. denied).
- Kmart Stores of Texas, L.L.C. v. Ramirez, 510 S.W.3d 559 (Tex. App.—El Paso 2016, pet. denied).
- Wright v. Hernandez, 469 S.W.3d 744 (Tex. App.—El Paso 2015, no pet.).